Spenco Q FACTOR WOMENS CUSHION INSOLES (44-545)
Spenco Q-Factor™ Women's Cushioning Insoles provide better body alignment for women.
These insoles are specially designed for a woman's foot: because of a wider pelvis, women usually have a greater Q-Angle (the angle between the quadriceps muscle and the patellar tendon), which places more pressure on knees, hips and back.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes.
Note: Spenco donates a portion of the proceeds from sale of this product to further Breast Cancer initiatives.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women's Q-Factor™ Cushioning Insoles:
- A gel heel plug absorbs shock and returns energy to the heel.
- Dual density polyurethane cradles the heel and supports the arch.
- Exclusive closed-cell, nitrogen-injected material absorbs shock.
- Extra cushioning in the forefoot helps relieve pain under the ball-of-foot.
- Q-Factor technology helps provide proper support and alignment, improving balance and helping to reduce the risk of injury.
Other Important Information About Spenco Q-Factor™ Women's Cushioning Insoles:
- For normal and flat foot types.
- Material Content: 43% polyurethane, 38% neoprene, 9% PVC, 8% EVA.
One-Year Unconditional Guarantee!